Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Active Series

So once again Influenster is AWESOME. I love being a part of their network and trying out new things. Every now and again I get something I'm surprised to LOVE. If for someone reason you aren't a part of their awesome complimentary products and are a big social network guru...I WOULD LOVE TO SEND YOU AN INVITATION! I think I have two left.


On that note. This girl has flat feet. When I tried to do toe in dance, it wasn't fun other than it felt like I was shoving my toes in a meat grinder.  When I do high intensity workouts a lot of times my feet cramp up after about 45 min or so. I always end up having to take my shoes off. For the longest time I thought I was buying cheap shoes. I started investing money in GOOD SHOES. It didn't matter.

I've never used an insole. I guess I just didn't think they were for me??? I don't know. So when I got the Dr. Scholl's Active Series insoles complimentary of Influenster I was pretty excited to try them. You guys....the difference was CRAZY! My feet don't cramp. My arches don't  kill me. My feet don't ache. It truly has made all the difference in the world.I won't ever buy another pair of shoes without putting them in there. I'm really looking forward to starting a new workout program and training for a half marathon. These bad boys will be in my shoes when I finish both.


On that note, this is a question for all my Team Beach Body gurus! I've done Insanity 2.5 times now. : ) I want to try a new one. I'll still continue to incorporate it in my workouts because I truly love it so much, but I'm ready for a new challenge. What do you guys think I should do next?!?

video

I hope you guys are having a fabulous November. 
Lots of Love,
The Boffs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!