Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Good Life

A few weeks ago I received The Good Life vox box compliments of Influenster. It has been my favorite box by far (aside from the mom box I got last year!) 


My favorite of course was the food. 

Have you guys tried these Nonni's  THINaddictives yet?!?!


HOLY MOLY THEY ARE YUM!

I totally expected them to taste like cardboard, but no...they are so good.

Oh an only 100 calories. 


SHUT. UP.

Ya'll need to go get some, pronto!

I got another box in the mail over the weekend. Dr. Scholl's Active Series inserts for my tennis shoes. They are about $20 at your local CVS or WalMart


So far, I am loving them! Ill keep you posted though.

I hope you guys are having a great week!

Lots of Love,
Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!