Tuesday, October 1, 2013

That one time, when life was insane.....

OH HAIII!   
Remember me?? 
Remember that one time I blogged on a regular basis?? 

It's been over  a month since I've done a post. BOO! This is my baby, so I hate that it has been neglected. Here's hoping I don't wait so long between posts. 

OUR LIFE IS NUTS THESE DAYS!!! We have been traveling a bit, play dates galore, Fall ball for my nephew, and our business has gone a little nuts. It's all a bit overwhelming, but we are feeling soooo blessed these days. Here's a little catch up in photos. :) 


I got this awesome Good Life voxbox, compliments of Influenster. I can't wait to share with you guys some of my favorite stuff. This has been one of my favorite boxes I've ever received from them. If Influenster is something you want to try out, message me for an invite. I think I have one left! 

TBoff and I got to see my bestie at the LSU vs. TCU game. We had a blast. It was my first time in Cowboy stadium, and TBoff's first LSU game.

We went to the beach after Labor Day. It's our favorite time of year to go...no crowds to deal with.

We got to visit my grandparents on our vacation. Rowyn loved getting to see them.

College football started and we nearly died from the cuteness.

Our cowboys are still loved in this house. :)

We got our first wrap and we have been spending lost of time making it nice and fluffy. Rowyn loves it as much as I do.

A Sassy Superhero was NOT born because she obviously can not fly off the couch. OUCH. 

We discovered Mommy's make up and made some beautiful artwork. 

We got to pet a calf. 

Sass and TBoff got to experience their first fair and rodeo.They both loved it! YAY!

I started the second month of Insanity for my second round. I really want to try T25. Maybe my Birthday or Christmas, that will be a gift to myself. :) Has anyone else tried it?!?! I've heard its awesome!

Grandpa and Grandma came to visit. We took them to the Zoo. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! Rowyn loved the "el-pants" :)

That's the short version. :) Today we are just getting our month started and of course doing some fall decorating. I'm loving my wreaths I made. I'll do a post on those soon. Loving mum and pumkin season! We made some pumpkin cookies over the weekend too....MMM!  HEAVEN! 


I hope you all have been well. I'll try to not stay away so long next time. 
Lots of Love,
The Boffs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!