Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumkins and Fall make me HAPPY!

I've been decorating and buying and making pumpkin everyyyyyyyyyything! What about you guys???

My first attempt at  burlap wreath for my front doors.
Pretty happy with how they turned out!!!

Can we talk about how much I love Canton,Tx???





I got the recipe for these healthy pumpkin muffins HERE. Pinterest is awesome, right?

I've also made THESE bad boys twice in the last few weeks. SO SO GOOD!

With the amazing weather, we've also been outside working on projects. TBoff is actually building our kitchen table. I'm pretty sure both of our families thought we were nuts for attempting it, but I think we can all agree that it's going to turn out pretty amazing. I am so proud of him. 



I'm also still working on our file cabinet re-do. It has been a pain in my neck, but it's going to look awesome if I can ever work out all of the kinks!

Halloween is just around the corner.

What are the kids going to be this year?!?! Rowyn wants to be a ghost! :)

Speaking of Halloween and ghosts, we got Boo-ed this week. These super silly glasses were in our boo bucket.


Miller was not impressed.

:)

I hope you guys are having a great week!! Do you have any special projects or pumpkin flavored treats you have tried?!?!?! PLEASE SHARE!



Lots of Love,
The Boffs






2 comments:

  1. Please show that table when finished. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are having fun! I love Fall too! We need to see each other whenever we're both in town ;)


    I nominated you on my site for the Sunshine Award! http://www.chevronsandanchors.com/2013/10/sunshine-award.html

    chevrons&anchors.

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!