Thursday, August 1, 2013

Mary Kay

I had posted to our Facebook page a while back that I had received a Mary Kay glamour box compliments of Influenster to try out and share with you guys my experience. 


I'll be the first to say I'm not the most girly of girls. I was probably one of the last girls to wear make up growing up, and even now I struggle with wearing it and looking GOOD. HA.

So when I received the glamour box I got a little nervous. What if I made it look bad?!?!?! 


To be honest, the products make it so easy!

I love love the mascara  and primer. I don't know how they knew, but I was in dire need of mascara and I HATE shopping for make up. So they saved me a little pain there. :) The concealer brush I've actually been using as a blender brush and it has done amazing. I think it's the artist in me, but I love a good set up make-up brushes. They truly do make all the difference! 

I'll be honest and say I was not a fan of the lipstick or the  cream eye color but it was only because of the colors. The lips were a hot pink (not my style) and the eye color was a purple and I don't wear a lot of green or purple so I can't say it was really my color with my blue eyes. I did try them however and they are great products but I would prefer other colors.

Well here's the end product.

What do you think?? Hot stuff, right? ;)

Do any of you use Mary Kay??? What about consultants?? Do you love it so much you sell it???



I would definitely be willing to purchase it in the future.

Hope you guys have a great Thursday!!

Lots of Love,
Whit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!