Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Midweek random link up: We are up and running!

WE HAVE INTERNET!!! This moving into a new home business has been A LOT more stressful and difficult than it was for us the last time we did it. Sometimes I wonder how anyone keeps businesses open with how they run them.

Any way, the point is we are here and we have internet! 
HALLELUJAH!

In the meantime I'm uploading 500+ pictures to the computer that I haven't been able to upload in a few weeks. HA! I should take more pictures, right???

So since it happens to be Wednesday I'm linking up with my friend, Megan over at In This Wonderful Life for her Midweek Randoms.

This is my several weeks full of randomness.

We are just about unpacked, and I've been an organizing crazy lady lately. It's been awesome!

I made myself my first Home Management binder. I am obsessed.


My closet has been a huge battle...




but it's starting to come around.

The accessories are what is making it tough for me. I went to Salvation Army this week to find this gem. :)

The breastfeeding photo is just an added bonus.:) I turned it into this pretty for my earrings a few nights ago. My mama is who walked me through it.She's crafty like that. :)



Speaking of redo/upcycle/DIY, I have a few other projects in the works.



I also have some rattan bar stools. similar to this, that I'm wanting to upholster because they are falling apart. What do ya'll think?? Possible??

Also while we have been away this happened:




Someone told me her rattail looked more like a Jedi ponytail. :) 

So after 26 months we decided it was time for her first hair cut to rid herself of the borderline child abuse mullet. I couldn't make myself do it, so I made my MOM! HAHA





yay!!!!

Sometime soon I hope to post a few new recipes I've tried. A couple of them are to die for!!!

I hope you guys have been well while our lives have been in chaos. I've missed you all! 



Have a great Wednesday!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs

3 comments:

  1. Yay internet!

    That breastfeeding pic is awesome!

    I love that last pic of you guys!!

    I need a home mgmt binder fo sho.

    umm, check craigslist for bar stools if you decide not to re-do yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair!!!!!!!!!!! It looks so cute now and love the rat tail. Or not. Or maybe. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited about the thought of a home management BINDER! What all do you keep in yours???

    So excited I found your blog through the Mid-Week Random's link up!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!