Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Catch-Up Randomenss

Today I'm linking up with my friend Megan over at In This Wonderful Life for her midweek random post. Go check out all the randomness. :)

So you know when you move and there is a million people you need to contact about your change of address and new debit/credit cards....and there's always something random that you totally forget about???

Yeah....that's what happened here. I pay a monthly fee for more storage through blogspot, and when we changed banks and got a new card, I totally forgot about the blog.

I tried to fix it today, but the site is down or something and it won't let me. So ewe/ll see what all I can actually post.


What's new with us?

We close on our new house on Friday...we hope. We still don't have a time, so here's hoping all goes well. We went to the 4th of July neighborhood party last week and it was AWESOME! We are so excited!


Did you guys get any TOMS on Zulily this morning?? I got Rowyn some for next year! It was like Black Friday shopping. I was having a heart attack because the site kept crashing. I got her some super cute ones though! YAY!



Ive been steering clear of Zulily lately. With a new house, we will be on a tight budget for a while, and Zulily and all of it's cuteness is way too tempting. :)

True Blood started a few weeks ago! Does anyone else love this show as much as we do?!?! We look forward to it every summer.

We tried to take Rowyn to Despicable Me 2 on Sunday for her first movie, but it was sold out! BOO! So we went for ice cream instead. :) She didn't seem to mind.

I made these muffins for Rowyn this week, and she loves them! I subbed the squash for pureed pumpkin, the oat bran for ground flaxseed, and the butter for coconut oil. Way yummy!




This week, I've been thinking about a friend of mine who unexpectedly got really sick last week. Things seems to be improving, but if you could keep him, his fiance' and their family in your thoughts and prayers it would be greatly appreciated.

What randomness do you guys have going on right now?

Sorry we have been so MIA! Miss you all!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!