Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Strawberry Fields Forever 2nd Birthday

So when I was "planning" Sass's 2nd Birthday Party, I knew then we wouldn't really know where we would be living. So to make life easy we went ahead and planned to have it at my parents and I was going to make sure I didn't go overboard like I did last year. Though it was perfect, I just didn't have the time or energy this year with our lives being in major limbo.



Still....I'm all about Birthdays. They are important in our house!! If God hadn't blesses us all with our day of birth, we wouldn't be here today! So around here we celebrate for weeks or a month at a time. LOL. I MEAN I REALLY LOVE BIRTHDAYS!

I knew this also may be my last year to get to pick our theme, so I of course went for a Beatles theme. I could have gone all out, but again...no time...no energy. LOL.


Love my wreath. I'll either hang it in her hypothetical room or on our hypothetical front door and replace the R with a B. LOL.






TBoff and FIL helped me make these bad boys. I found the DIY tutorial HERE. It was relatively painless and easy. The only was we had to go to a couple of stores for the rubber grommets, since Lowes didn't have them. 




Maybe homeade Strawberry Lemonade with Lemons, frozen strawberries, lemon juice, water, and stevia. It turned out soooooo goood. We put some in the freezer for another warm day. I would love to tell you a recipe, but I'm one of those people that just adds a little of this and a little of that. HA! That's usually the gist of my recipes....and it doesn't make most people happy.








I've loving burlap these days. Hobby Lobby has all sorts of burlap goodies like this stretched "canvas"


I have a friend whose mama is wonderful and embroidered Sass's hat for me. You can find her shop HERE.

Dollar paper lanterns at Target...SOLD. 



I loved the goody baskets. I got these berry baskets from an adorable little shop HERE. I love them.



A local deli/cater/bakery LOL made her cakes. I loved how they turned out. 



I found the wooden chevron utensils HERE.

I'll save the rest of the fun party pictures for the next post. :)


Hope you guys are having a great day!

The Boffs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!