Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend. 

We did lots of house hunting! It was very interesting. One house we went into I swear to you it gave me the heebeegeebees....like the hair standing up on the back of my neck! I know it has ghosts, but that wasn't the scary part.

There was dog poop all over the second floor.

No. Not kidding.

 IT WAS DISGUSTING!

 It had the potential to be an absolutely gorgeous house, but it needed it a lot of TLC $$$$$$$  :) 

Tom starts his new job this week. We are so excited for him! 





It was gorgeous all weekend too! Saturday we went and had lunch outside. We also spent all day Sunday outside when we weren't napping. It was perfect.

I also did something a little cray cray.


Chop Chop. :)

How was your weekend??? 
Lots of love,
The Boffs

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend and I absolutely LOVE your hair! You look so sassy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet lady! Thank you for all your comments lately! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Your hair is so cute! Wish I could pull that off ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! YOU COULD SO PULL IT OFF! :) xo

      Delete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!