Tuesday, April 23, 2013

This crazy life.

Agh! I've missed the blog! We have been so crazy busy. Last week we had three play dates!! THREE! 




Jennifer over at Miller Musings  and her sweet nugget came to have a picnic, but I was so busy chasing crazy kids and run away toys that pictures were not even a thought in my brain. Jennifer will have to share those later. :)

Then we're getting ready to make the trip to Austin to get the rest of our stuff out of the house. I'm not  looking forward to living out of a storage building for a while, but we'll make due.

I also missed an Earth Day post yesterday! So to cheat :) , here are a few of my past Green Living posts:

Last Year's Earth Day post

One of my Most Popular cloth diaper posts

Another Silly but quite popular post....with my family and friends who want to make fun of me. :)


We spent Earth day and the weekend playing outside!!! 





I hope you guys had a great weekend and Earth day! I know a ton of my "diaper" shops had some awesome deals.  Did you get any gooddeals???Think of us this weekend as we are going to be shoulder deep in boxes and large furniture that we are moving with the help of TBoff's parents.:)

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!