Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to that Bearded Crazy I married.



I love you more than you love bacon.

I love you more than you love your beard.

I love you more than you like talking about the bathroom.

I love you more than you love sports.

I love you more than you love Peanut Butter.


I love you more than I love chevron.

I love you more than I love leopard print.

I love you more than I love the beach.

I love you more than cloth diapers and baby carriers.

I love you more than I love a good cold beer.



I love you more than Rowyn loves Mickey and Minnie.

I love you more than Rowyn loves peanut butter.

I love you more than Rowyn loves outside.

I love you more than Rowyn loves talking.

I love you more than Rown loves animals...ESPECIALLY dogs and cats! :)



I love you as big as the whole sky, Tboff.

xoxo
Willis

To read my past anniversary posts go HERE and HERE.

1 comment:

Please stop by and say HOWDY!