Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter 2013 and the BEST WEEK EVER

We had such a great week/weekend! 

Last week TBoff accepted a new job. I couldn't  be more proud. We just moved here mid January. What person do you know, starts working in a floor position in a facility that  VERY few people know him, and by the third month he's applying for a manager position AND GETS IT!?!??!?!  Tom starts next week! Which also means.....

NO MORE NIGHT SHIFT!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can you tell we are excited?? :) Well, I just look afraid. You would too if you had to spend more time with that creepster to my right. :)

Also....we signed a contract on our house in Austin last week. 
Another big HALLELUJAH!! 

On top of it being the end of Lent (getting social networking back), it being Easter, and the other two, it's safe to say it was the best week EVER. 

Here's a few pictures from Sunday.




I was in love with Rowyn's bubble. I got it at a consignment shop for $8. HOLLA! AHHHH, it feels so good to save money!! 
My fam and The Easter Bunny

 My Mom & Dad do a treasure hunt on Easter Sunday afternoon since the Easter Bunny visits in the morning. :) This year Rowyn got to participate and it was a lot of fun. 



Checking out all his loot.


Kason had white flags and Rowyn had pink. 

It was a bit wet because it rained all morning. We were sloshing through the mud to find our treasures. :)


She loves her big cousin. LOVES. He thinks she's pretty awesome too. :)
Earlier this week, I posted a few pics on IG about my Insanity journey. Several of you had questions. I'm working on a post to answer those soon. PROMISE. This week is my recovery week so I'm just doing random Jillian videos until I decide what I want to do next. I may do Ripped again, but I really want to do Asylum. I'm going to attempt to find it used. You guys know me....always looking for a bargain. :)

Hope you are having a great week!

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

3 comments:

  1. Your Easter dress is sooooo cute, and that picture of Rowyn and Kason is PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all your posts recently! You all look so great and way to go TBoff! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!