Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This and That

How do you like the new look??? I don't know a THING about computer programming or web design, so when I decide to change things up around here I nearly lose my mind. I'm too cheap to find someone to do one for me, so instead I do it myself after nearly driving myself to drinking and it generally comes out looking very amateur. Still, I'm always proud that the computer and my sanity is intact when it's all said and done. I've yet to figure out how to make the post colunn NOT gray. I'm still not sure how that happened and why it won't change like it normally does. OIh well...you pick your battles.


Tell me what you think. I tried to not change the font too much. Last time a few of my family members had a hard timereading a certain font, and that's annoying when you struggle to get through a post. Have any ideas to make it look more clean and crisp and not make me want to admit myself to the looney bin? I'll probably keep tweaking a few things, but I needed to take a break.

Yesterday my good friend, Jennifer over at MILLER MUSINGS posted my Kale Chip recipe on her blog. If you haven't tried them do it!! They are so easy. Sass LOVES them. Also, if you don't follow Jenn's blog.....GO! She has been renovating and updating their first home for the last few months. I love her house posts. I have a huge obsession with HGTV, so walking into her home is like a front row seat to one of the shows. :) She and her honey are amazing at DIY and their little man, Henry is adorable...so what's not to love??!? Plus that girl can cook like nobodies business. GO!

I'm so ready to find our "home" here in town. Staying with my parents has been such a blessing until our house sells,but I'm itching to get my DIY on myself. If we're not careful, my parents are going to walk into a full fledged demo in their own home. HA. I would love to get a fixer-upper and an amazing price and totally pull a Property Brothers on it. I told you...I have a MILD HGTV obsession.

So until then...SOMEONE PLEASE BUY OUR HOUSE IN AUSTIN! :) K thanks.

I hope you guys are having a great week. We slept in this morning, so we're just now getting around. I  think we'll get out of the house and piddle a bit. I'm currently battling the fact we need dog food. Should I attempt that 50lb bag of food  with a 25lb toddler on my back??? I've been doing my workouts....I can do it! :) I just don't know how pretty it's going to be.

Have a great week!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs












1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for all the blog and house love!!!

    To fix the grey background:
    Template -> Customize -> Advanced -> Backgrounds -> Post Background -> click box at the bottom for transparent

    Only know this because I was JUST messing with mine this morning! ha!

    P.S. Ro looks WAY too old in that last picture! ! If H ever gets over this stinkin cold we must see y'all soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!