Monday, February 18, 2013

This crazy life.

Since our move over a month ago, life is a bit different.

Family bonfire.

We have been staying so busy.

We have way more laundry than usual. I can generally gage how productive my life is by the amount of "real" clothers that are in the wash vs. yoga pants and tshirts. :)

That's why I love you, Ryan.

There have been play dates galooooore, and we love it.

We are not running short in the friends and family department and we are feeling so blessed.

video



Rowyn is adjusting without a problem. HA!



I've got a few posts in the works, but we've been so busy I'm having a hard time getting them finished.


But since we gave up Facebook and Instagram for Lent you would think that would help. Seems like we're just filling it with more stuff. :)

How are you guys?!?! Do you give up anything for Lent?? We do FB every year, but this year is the first time I've tried IG. It's been tough, but that's the point, right?!?!

Hope you are surviving Monday!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs


1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear you are all doing so well. Busy but well! Looks like life and love are treating you well and I always look forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!