Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Birthday TBofferson!

Today is the celebration of birth of that honey of mine. 

He is the best Honey. The best Daddy. And my very best friend. 


I'm not sure how I got through life before without him.

I'm not too sure how I would get on with life without him now.

I love that he loves to make us laugh any chance he gets.

I love that he's a creature of "fashion" habit :) but occasionally he'll give in to my fashion advice.

I love that no matter how crazy I can feel on certain days, he makes me feel like an amazing woman, mommy, and wife.

I strangely love his obsession for the three Bs:
Bacon
Bathroom
Beard


I love that Rowyn loves Peanut Butter almost as much as he does.


I love how supportive he is of my hippie ways, and has fully embraced him as his own.

I love his love for The Lord, and how he has shown me that love that I never knew before him.

I love the way that he loves his daughter and me. 




Happy Birthday, Love.

We love you to the moon and back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!