Thursday, January 3, 2013

She's Broken..

Someone has stolen my sweetly sleeping baby.



The one who used to point to the crib at night and say "All Done!" when she was tired of being rocked and ready for bed.

The one that went to bed at 8PM and woke up at 7:30-8AM every morning. 


The one who has slept through the night since she was 5-6 months old. 

Instead I have a little munchkin who thinks bedtime is no fun.  She sits in the bath for 30-45 minutes stalling. 


An impostor who starts saying  "No!" when I ask her if she's ready for night night.

Someone who thinks  10PM is prime time to practice her yoga. Her downward dog is enough to make me jealous. 

One who is up having a party until 11 or 12 every night, with the occasional "BUBBLE!" outburst for late night Bubble Guppies request.  HA! 


We are going on week 3 of this 18 month sleep regression madness. Most moms have said it lasts a good month, others say longer. EEK.

Good thing she's cute. Literally, I have to hold in the laughter when she puts her sweet lips through the slats and puckers up for kiss after to kiss to keep from going to bed. She's the sweetest.

I just wish she was sweetly sleeping. 


I hope you guys are having a great week.

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

1 comment:

  1. sounds just like my Sienna!! boycotting sleep and naps

    joanna-dan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!