Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thank You Isn't Enough

You know when that little feeling of doubt creeps in when you truly want something?

That little voice that says, "You aren't that great. No one really reads what you write. Why do you deserve it?"

When that voice started to creep in, you guys shut that asshole up and showed her differently.

All of your faith and Facebook posts for  The Mommy Dialogues next writer competition has truly meant so much to me.  Having friends like you guys that have voted and shared with your other friends about the contest has literally brought tears to my eyes. 


A few months ago, my friend Julie and I were in the car talking about Mommy things and we both brought up how much we loved the blog and the women who wrote on it. We shared our dream of how much fun it would be to be a part of that sisterhood. Little did we know that just a few short weeks later, we would get that opportunity. THE BOTH OF US! :)

I honestly didn't think I was going to apply at first. It was that little voice again. I asked TBoff what he thought.

Nothing like your husband to make you feel better. :) 

None the less, he has been amazing through this all. When someone believes in you like he does, you start to believe too. That's what being married to an amazing man will do. I am so blessed.


I am so blessed by each and every single one of you too. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for shutting up that annoying voice. Whether I get that top 5 position or not, this whole thing has given me a new found appreciation of  this little blog and the friendships I've made through it. 

Thank you just isn't enough.

Lots of Love,
The Boffs


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! I have been voting everyday! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you!!! I am CONFIDENT you will make the top 5 - and Julie too!! Y'all are some kick ass mommies and I love hearing your stories. Totally helpful and great comic relief!!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!