Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Scary Bearded Fat Man

How was Santa, you ask??? 



Perfection!

Much different than last year. 


HA!!

We also attempted Christmas card photos afterwards. It was a little bit more difficult this go round.


But still pretty cute!


Even if she wasn't as squishy as last year. SWOOOOOOOOON!

Did you guys have a great weekend??

We finally got a cold front down here in south central Texas. I got to dress Rowyn in a super cute thrift find I have been dying to put on her.




Sweater:$4, Boots $8, Leggings came as an outfit with another shirt: $3. All thrifted or consigned. I'm pretty jealous of her super sassy outfit for less than $15. I wish it came in my size. 

I hope Monday treated you kindly. I'm going to attempt a 20 chore Tuesday for the first time in a long time tomorrow. EEK.

Lots of Love,
 The Boffs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!