Thursday, November 1, 2012

We survived!

Well we did it. 


Rowyn and I survived our first solo airplane trip to NOLA. 




She rocked it. I had so much support from you guys that I don't think it would have gone as smoothly without you.  Several of you had blogged about this very thing before and they were all awesome to read. My favorites were:

This Post from Kelli,my favorite lady/mom over at TMD.



This post HERE by one of my IG mamas.

And then THIS Mama actually posted a series in my comments after my last post. I didn't get to read them until after we had already left, but I will definitely review them again before we got to Minnesota in December. 


We had a blast in NOLA with our besties. We had two Birthday parties to attend. The first one was a Halloween themed one. This is Rowyn in her Sock Hop outfit that her Grandma helped make. She was so cute. She obviously thought so too. :) HA!



Then the whole reason we went, was to celebrate this little man's First Birthday Party. His Momma did a great job. She always does. :)


I'll post more party pictures soon. We're off to spend a few weeks with my parents. I need a little adult interaction from time to time, since Daddy works so hard. We are pretty excited.  

Did you all have a great Halloween?!?! We dressed up as if we were headed to a 50's Sock Hop (we didn't get a picture of Daddy! BOO!)

Rowyn was a Trick or Treatin' Pro. :)

Miller didn't have a poodle skirt, and I think she's pretty sad about it. :)


Have a great Thursday!

Lots of Love,
The Boffs


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Miller - how hilarious!! And you and little Ro are just adorable. We will be home in two weeks and I would LOVE to meet up with you and have lunch or something and chit chat about mama stuff!! And thanks for sharing those blog posts -- nervous about flying with the bebe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! I'm glad you had a great trip and that Ro was goo on the plane. I know it's hard, especially when you fly solo. I hope we can catch up soon!

    chevronsandanchors.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad everything went well! We are travelling to TX over Christmas so I hope all goes as smoothly for us as well! You and Rowyn looked adorable last night!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!