Thursday, November 15, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

So, I often don't even put on make up. Being a Mom means prioritizing. Sometimes brushing my teeth and MAYBE brushing my hair totally wins out over putting on make up. Still, some days I'll put it on just to feel good.

I'm also a creature of habit. If something works for me, I don't like to change it...plus you all know I am CHEAP! This is why I may be so in love with NYC Custom Compact I received!


Its a great price and it's something totally different than what I normally wear. I'm a pinks and browns kind of girl. The only time I'll wear grays is when I'm going to or in a wedding. Even then my sister normally puts it on, because I never can make it look just right in my opinion.


I was pretty proud of myself with this stuff. First off, you have to set the mood, because I honestly wasn't going to go anywhere if it turned out bad.


I needed to do it on a night I had no plans but sipping vino.

So,I loved the compact itself, because it totally walks you through it.

The best tip I've ever received from anyone was no matter the make-up, you can make anything look good with a GOOD blender brush. So blend blend blend! I was totally worried I would look like I needed to work on the street corner, but not so much! Or at least I don't think so....if you think so, TOO BAD! I'll be happy on my street corner.



So what do you think???

The average price is $4.99 per compact which is insanely cheap. For the price and the incredible pigment of the shadow itself, it's an AMAZING price. You can find it at most Targets, chain drug stores like CVS and Walgreen's, and Wal-Mart.
I can NOT wait to try another color pallet. Maybe next time I'll wear it out on a hot date. :)
Hope you are ready for the weekend! WE ARE!!

Lots of Love,
The Boffs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!