Friday, November 30, 2012

Mommy Vacation

We got back from my hometown Monday, after a 3.5 week visit.




It. Was. Bliss.

I got to spend my 28th Birthday with my family.

The cake did not help us win. :(


I got to get pampered with  a facial, a pedicure, and got my hurr did.


I saw some friends I haven't seen in years and I have come to be so much closer with them through Mommy hood and this blog.


We had a Thanksgiving feast and went Christmas shopping too. 

I got to spend lots of time with the people I love so dearly and MISS LIKE CRAZY!

I got to go on a date with my Honey.

And most importantly Rowyn got to spend time wtih people that love her so much that don't get to see her near often enough.


video


It was a much needed break and recharge, and I am so thankful I can still go "home" for an extended stay like that and my family welcomes us with open arms.

I've missed you guys!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs


1 comment:

Please stop by and say HOWDY!