Friday, November 2, 2012

Influenster Relaunch

So I've been posting for about a year now my voxbox reviews from Influenster. They recently relaunched the website and I have to say I LOVE IT!
 
Before, ANYONE could sign up for the voxboxes. Now it is more exclusive. Now I get to send invites. Now influenster functions off of a sort of point system. The more that my invitees participate in reviews and brand challenges, the more points I get. :) It's a win, win. Truly, I have enjoyed it. I have stumbled upon products that I absolutely love and may not be able to live without. I think by far my favorite products came from the Naturals Voxbox.
 
I've sent a few of my most trusted mamas, friends, and bloggers invites. I have a couple of more to lend out, so I would love to get them to a few people that would truly appreciate the products that they receive.
 
 
If you think this program is about getting free stuff, then it's not for you. In order to stay active in the program you have to actually participate. You don't have to have a blog to be active either. As long as you participate in some sort of social media, then you are good to go.
 
Let me know if you are interested, I would love to share!
 
 
Lots of Love,
The Boffs

1 comment:

  1. I am actually very interested in this. I've been wanting to get into doing product reviews to an extent and this seems like a great way to do it. As Matt and I prepare to start a family, the more things we can do on the side to make a transition easier (using discounts etc) the better it will be.
    Anyway, I'm interested if you are willing to share an invite with me :)

    slpleslieanne@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!