Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

So last night I tried out on of my "goodies" from my Beauty Blogger Voxbox 2012.
I often need a quick fix for my long locks when I'm short on time. Let's face it, with kiddos time is precious. :)

Those two swirly guys....that's all you need. Not 50 bobby pins, not a can of hairspray...those two things. That's. It.

Granted, I was going to bed and decided to play. I had no where to be but next to my pillow "husband" (I make a makeshift Tboff when he's not in bed with me. Don't judge me.) so what better time than to play dress up. Still, without a need for perfection, that's what this is...imperfect. Still, I'm not big on a polished look anyways.

These were the instructions on the package. They were super easy to follow. This is what I came up with in the 10 minutes I played hairdresser before bed.
First start out with some nappy unbrushed hair. :)

Gather it all together.
Corkscrew the pins in and.. Ta Daaaaaa

The Goody Brand is the most widely recognized manufacturer of hair accessories and styling tools in the world.

The average price for these is $7.29 at WalMart, CVS, Target, Walgreens and other known stores.

My only dislike about this product is that I didn't get the blonde colored pins. :) Otherwise they were super easy to use, I can make a variety of different styles, and it took all of 2 minutes tops to come up with a finished look.
In Mommy world, that's the secret to my super powers... Time efficient. I will definitely be using these on a regular basis. What do you think?? Pretty cool huh?
Please note: I received these products complimentary of Influenster. I was in no way compensated for this review. All opinions were made by my big girl self.
I hope you guys are having a great week!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!