Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin

I had planned to have a few posts about my Beauty Blogger Voxbox by now, but since we've been visiting my parents we have been crazy busy. Don't these people work for a living?!?! :)



So I had posted a few months ago that I use the OCM to wash my face. I have truly enjoyed it. When I received the Boots No 7 products in my voxbox I was willing to try something new.


I have to be honest and say I used to be a Sephora Rat when I had the money to spend. I love trying out products like that. Not necessarily the make up, but the face wash, the lotions, the eye creams. I just LOVE it. So I was obviously excited to received these goodies in my voxbox since I don't get that luxury as much anymore.

First off let me say that it smells AMAZING. I love stuff that smells good. To be honest, it's for TBoff. He smells my face a lot. : /

Nope.
Not. Kidding.
After I wash my face with something new he always notices. This time was no different. He said it smelled good too. :) When I put on make-up/ eye liner pencil I usually get the "Your face smells like pencils!" HA!
A really cool thing about this product, is you don't have to use water with the cleansing lotion. You just massage in, and wipe off. Pretty cool huh???

Another thing I loved about this product is how smooth went on. It wasn't greasy. It wasn't clumpy. It was just right. It came off just as easy too. My skin felt so hydrated after I used it. It probably helps that you don't use water which can dry out your skin too.
VIA

I do have to be honest and say that it did break out my nose a bit. I can't really say whether it was the product itself or it was just pulling some extra junk out since I've been using the same mixture of Castor Oil and Olive Oil for 9 months. Maybe I need to change things up a bit. I feel like if it had been the product itself, I would have broken out every where. So I don't think that was the case.

What do you think??? Do you like trying new face wash and cream too?? I have a basket FULL of random samples from Sephora and Dermstore. It's crazy.

You can find Boots No. 7 products at your local Target, Ulta, drugstore.com, and may other retail stores. It retails at $8.49 which I think is very reasonable for the quality of the product and a 6 fl oz bottle.
Try it out!

Please note all these products are complimentary of Influenster. All of these opinions are mine that I made by my big girl self.

I hope you guys are having a great week!

Lots of Love,
The Boffs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!