Sunday, November 4, 2012

Beauty Blogger Voxbox 2012


The next couple of weeks I hope to post about a few AWESOME products I received in my Beauty Blogger Voxbox courtesy of Influenster.
Do you guys see anything you are familiar with??? Anything you have been wanting to use??
I've really have found some great products I love! I also got another sample of the EBoost I posted about a few weeks ago here. I'm keeping that bad boy around this week since Sassy Pants didnt get the memo about Daylight Savings Time. : /


She didn't seem to care.
Touchdown

How did your kids do??

Also, I'm posting this from my new Blogsy app. I'm hoping I can continue to figure this thing out so my life may be a little easier!! So far, it's pretty awesome! We'll see if it actually posts.

Ok, off to watch my Boys choke again. :( We still love them.
I hope you guys are having a great weekend!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!