Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap

So I'm pretty particular about what I put on my baby's skin. I know she's not soooooo much a "baby" anymore, but she still has the most kissable skin and I don't want anything to ruin it....

.... until she's too cool for SPF and I have a coronary because she's going to burn like a ginger thanks to her parent's fair skin. 
Ugh.

Any who. So I've actually seen this at Target. I just stuck with my other soap because why mess with a good thing? :)

Then courtesy of Influenster, I received this in my Naturals vox box. 
Please note: All opinions in this post were made by me. I was not compensated in anyway for this review.  I was given this product complimentary of Influenster.


I know it says you can use it on your baby, but at the ripe age of 16 months old, I don't think she was going to be able to tell me if it was smooth like butter or burned like hell when I bathed her. :) 
So I tested on myself first. Good thing, because I LOVED IT. 

It smells so yummy and it felt soooo good on my skin. It builds up a nice rich lather but doesn't leave a greasy film afterwards. My skin felt so soft after I got out of the bath. I don't know about you, but as soon as the air turns chilly my skin turns so dry.  This did not dry out my skin at all.

So I guess it was safe to use on my Sass. I wasn't sure I wanted to share, but I did. :)


She says it was smooth like butta.


No but seriously, she smelled delicious afterwards and her skin was just as soft as ever. I've been using it every since I got and I love it. I wish it was in liquid form, because I do hate the residue bar soap leaves behind on the bath. Still, I don't mind. If it comes to safe natural ingredients for my baby, unlike other companies...I'm ok with a little bath tub residue. The nice thing is I can find this product and the whole line at my Target. They have a ton of stuff I want to try for me!!! Go to SheaMoisture's site HERE. Go see if your favorite store carries it and what other products they have to offer. 

So what do you think?? Do you tend to go for natural ingredients when it comes to your kids? I never thought about it much until she was born. Now I try my hardest to find the safest ingredients when it comes to that sweet face.

I hope you guys are having a great week. We are still in survival mode. I don't know what's going on, but naps are the devil lately. The only thing that makes them better is Mommy. :) One day she won't need me and I'll be sad. Until then, it takes an act of congress to keep my house clean.

Have a great week.

Lots of Love,
The Boffs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!