Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lately!

So we've been keeping busy lately!! 

I've been going crazy with bows and ribbon ordering. :) Except I bought from a bogus seller I think, and am missing out on an order. People that rip you off, piss me off! 
Like Wild Woman Bowtique on Facebook


I've also been working on getting a few of my IG mama friends together for a baby wearing flash mom on Monday! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!! Did you see my post on our Facebook page? If you haven't liked us yet, go do it! 


ANDDDDDDDDDD I got my Influenster Naturals Vox Box when we got back from vacay so I've been busy reviewing all my goodies! :) Get ready for a few blog posts in the next few days. If you aren't a member of influenster and would like to be let me know!! I'll send you an invite! The more active you are the more points we both get and the more goodies we get to review. If you think it's all about getting free stuff, it's not. You actually have to put in a little work, but it's fun if you like that sort of thing! I DO! 


Here's a sneak peak into what's to come!




Hope you guys are having a great week! I MISS YOU AND THIS BLOG!!! 
Lots of Love,
The Boffs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!