Friday, October 5, 2012

CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes

Today I have more to share with you from my Naturals Voxbox compliments of Influenster

As I mentioned yesterday, if Influenster seems like something you would be interested in, let me know and I can send you an invite. Let me just say, it's not about getting free stuff. It's about getting free stuff AND actually using it in your every day life and sharing it with your peers. If you are really connected to social networks and have a lot of readers who enjoy your input then this program is for you! It's a ton of fun, but does require a little upkeep to keep your status as an Influenster. :) I truly enjoy it.

So another amazing product in my Naturals Voxbox was the CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes
.
I need a manicure....and a pedicure, and highlights, and  while we're at it....a full body 2 hr massage. Le sigh.


So Rowyn eats off restaurant tables. Usually I have wipes in big bulky packages with me, but sometimes I run out and forget to put more in my bag. She needs to build up immunity, right???  Hey! Don't judge me! HA! So when I saw this in my box I thought "Now how nice would it be to have those little packets (that take up NO ROOM) in my bag at all times??"

I couldn't wait to test it out on my trusty partner. :) She HATES to be wiped down, so it's always a good time. I figured I would piss my screaming toddler off in my own home first instead of subjecting innocent bystanders to our experiment.



The first thing I noticed about the wipe was how THICK it was. I hate getting those cheap things that tear at the first sight of the word "clean." Drives me bonkers, because then the stuff you are trying to clean gets all over you and you need another wipe...that of course rips. And so the viscous cycle continues and you waste so many of them.

I also noticed how fresh it smelled. It wasn't overpowering, and I think that's why Sass stayed so still while I was cleaning her face. She loves to smell things, especially scentsy bars. It's pretty cute.

So my verdict. WE BOTH seemed to like it. It comes in a small package so I can throw a handful in my diaper bag. It was thick and sturdy. I only needed THE ONE wipe that I received and it wiped off my daughters face (which I love!) , hands, chest, and then I proceeded to use it for the booster chair and tray.


Please note this mess. Also there is a paper plate in this picture. :) More on that later! LOL

So I loved them. Would I buy more? Definitely. With flu and cold season coming up, I go a little crazy with the germaphobia. I need something that I know is safe for my munchkin, but can also get the job done! They are naturally antibacterial,alcohol-free, no harsh chemicals, safe for kids, gentle on SENSITIVE skin, AND readily biodegradable. All pretty awesome factors to consider when it comes to you and your family.

You can find out more about this product at their website found HERE

So what do you think??? Think you might try them??

Disclaimer: This product was given to me complimentary through Influenster. I was not compensated in any way for this post or product. All opinions in this blog were made strictly by my big girl self. 

I hope you all have a great weekend!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs

6 comments:

  1. I think I'd be interested. So many of the things you post about I end up looking for to see if I'd like them. I'm always looking for baby and natural things to make my life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girlfriend, send me an invite. all this stuff you are getting seems right up my alley! I'd love to get involved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna be honest, I might just buy them because they're "CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes " and I love the way that sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes because they clean well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good quality disinfectant wipe product specially created for home kids and their prevention from germs and insecticides.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it is true and i have also experienced this and found it very hygienic and good for home sanitation.

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!