Wednesday, September 26, 2012

16 months!

I know I know....I've been MIA. I've just been crazy busy. I've almost caught up on bow orders, we have finally unpacked, and today we FINALLY finished our monthly grocery trip.

HALLELUJAH!

Also, today THIS sassy girl is 16 months old.

video




She loves animals and she is so sweet to them. Her favorite right now is the kitty cat. 
She can make all kinds of animal "noises" but I think my favorite is her elephant impersonation.

Her sign language has really seemed to kick in gear the last few months.We're working on getting "please" and "thank you" down. I think her sign for "Daddy" is my favorite.

She's eating like a toddler these days. :) Some days I can't convince her to eat anything other than her weight in grapes, and some days she seems to be able to eat a whole chicken, and cow....and his friend, pig. 



She is incredibly shy with adults. She actually FREEZES when they talk to her. However, kids, she goes up to them like they are her best friends. 


We still love Foofa. 


We actually almost had a huge disaster and lost Foofa in Wal-Mart yesterday. After an emergency trip to the Foofa store, she has been replaced. If the old Foofa doesn't show up, then I'm going to go buy a secondary Foofa just in case this happens again. Is it sad I was having a hard time holding it together when we realized we lost her and Rowyn was pretty distraught about it?? 



Sweet cheeks loves to be outside. She goes to the door at least 20 times a day asking to go out. We've been running a lot more lately, but she would much rather walk than run. :) 




She is the kindest baby there ever was.
She loves to hug and pat you while she's hunging you. It's the sweetest.

We thank God every day for blessing us with such a kind baby girl. 


Hope you are all having a great week!

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!