Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wild Woman Bowtique

So I finally did it! I got my Etsy shop up and running. It took a lot longer that I thought it would!



I've always loved big bows, even before Rowyn was a baby in my belly. I just think they are so stinking cute on little girls.


I had bought a few when Ro was a wee little squishy, but of course it took her a while to grow into them. Then it took forever to get her to keep them on! HA


With time, I decided it would be fun to be able to make my own. Every outfit needs a bow!!! DUH!!!





See! Even I need a bow or 20!!! It goes perfectly with my tshirts and yoga pants...my go to SAHM uniform. :)







I have a few bows up now. Go check out Wild Woman Bowtique here.  However, to celebrate the opening of my new Etsy shop, I thought we should have a little giveaway!!!  Enter into the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win your own Wild Woman Bow of your choice or a custom bow made just for you! 

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS TOO! 






9 comments:

  1. Yes! I am so excited about this and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been coveting your bows. I am so happy for you, and look forward to being able to buy some of your adorable bows!I love the Old Faithful and Sweet Paisley bows in your shop. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so I love them all but I think my favorite is the sweet paisley!! :) So excited you have a new shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the fru fraly...so stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I like bows too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really adore the frufraly bow!

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the dotty Dot one the best I think

    slpleslieanne@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woot! Sweet Paisley is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!