Monday, August 6, 2012

The Big Latch On 2012

This weekend, Rowyn and I got to participate in Austin's location for The Big Latch On in celebration of World Breastfeeding week. 



 It was super fun! There were lots of fun babies at Baby Earth in Round Rock.



They set a new record this year for most babies simultaneously nursing around the world.


There was a lot going on around us (41 other nursing babies to be exact), and usually if Rowyn gets nervous, nursing helps calms her down. She was ready to break the record. :) 

There were lots of snacks and door prizes....and guess what!!!! 
WE WON SOMETHING! WE NEVER WIN ANYTHING! :)
I've never used a K'Tan but have heard great things about them.
 Since Rowyn is so big and it's a stretchy fabric we can't really utilize it with her, but maybe another baby SOME day not anytime soon. 

I'm taking it to the baby wearing meet up this weekend to see if they can help me figure out a way for Rowyn to enjoy it. 


I took the Boba with us, but as you can see she was more interested in someone else's stroller and pushing it around. :) There's also a cloth diaper and carrier swap this weekend! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT! :)

 I'm a nerd.

After a full morning of breaking records, we spend the afternoon napping at baking.
My first zucchinin bread.

It turned out sooooo yummy! Good thing Jillian has been whipping me into shape, otherwise I wold be  feeling a world of guilt. :)


Obviously Miss Sass isn't too worried about calories. :)  I hope you all had a great weekend. Only a few more days until another one is here...ha!

Don't forget about the Wild Woman Bowtique giveaway I posted about HERE. You have 5 more days to get your entries in!!! 

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you guys got to do this! I was going to do this, but then ended up being out of town. There's always next year though :)

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!