Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

So recently I was given the opportunity to test and review a few products complimentary of Influenster. Basically you fill out a few surveys and earn different badges.  These all earn you a voxbox chose by Influenster according to the surveys and the person they see fit. 

A couple of weeks ago I received the Mom Voxbox filled with some AWESOME goodies. I wanted to give you guys a little review on the products I received. 


So the fact the box came with food and drinks pretty much made my day. BIG GIRL LIKES TO EAT!:) I really like to eat cookies and then curse them while I'm working out.  Except I didn't have to curse this bad boy too much. Besides it being super soft and DELICIOUS, it's healthy. 


The Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies are made from whole grain quaker oats that are not made from artificial or synthetic ingredients. Just good old fashioned oats. :) . Each cookie is 170 calories, 6 grams of fat per serving, and it's a great source of fiber. 

I would love to say that I got to enjoy this whole cookie all alone and bask in it's glory, but. . . 


a certain sass decided she wanted a taste, or ten.

She literally threw a kicking a screaming fit when it was all gone. :( 


I'll definitely look into getting more of these yummy things the next time I head to the grocery. They are individually wrapped so that's perfect for an on the go snack. They also come in other flavors like apple cinnamon, banana nut, chocolate almond, and cranberry yogurt. However, the raisin one was THE BOMB DIGGITY! 

I need to keep snacks around to feed this TODDLER I have now! 
video

She started walking like a mad woman today. I have to replace all those calories she's going to be burning. :)


I hope you are all having a great week.
Lots of Love,
The Boffs

1 comment:

  1. Influenster sounds fun!!! LOVE her walking!! Such a big girl now!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!