Thursday, July 12, 2012

imPRESS Press on Manicure

So another one of my Voxbox goodies, complimentary of Influenster and Broadway were the imPRESS Press on Manicure. 

Originally, I wasn't overly excited about these. I haven't used press on nails since I was a little girl playing dress up with my cousin. :) I actually rarely get professional manicures. I have just always done my own. I'm not too shabby, if I do say so myself. 

However, in the spirit of the Mom Voxbox campaign I wanted to give these a try like everything else. 

Rowyn  really thought these were fun. :)


So Tuesday night I trimmed my nails and washed my hands. I then used the nail prep wipe given to me in the Manicure box. I  started with the smallest nails, peeled off the back, and pressed on for about 10 seconds. That's it. It took maybe ten minutes. Honestly the longest part was actually picking out the nails. They give you several different sizes. I was skeptical I would find a fit with my tiny nail beds, but I did. 

I had heard a few other reviewers complain that the nails didn't stay on for even a few hours, so I wanted to see if holding it a bit longer would help. I think it did, because here it is Friday and they are still on. I'll be honest and say I'm kind of ready for them to fall off, just because I'm not used to press on, obviously. However, for reviews sake I'm trying my best not to take them off to see if they will last the week they are supposed to.

Removing them is supposed to be as easy as application. You just peel from the sides OR you can apply nail polish remover around the edges,wait one minute and then remove. I'll let you know if its that easy. :)

They aren't overly long, which I like. 


I am not really a fan of the actual color of the nails, it's more of a fall color. However, there are THIRTY SIX different colors and patterns so surely I could find another one I would like. The leopard one is calling my name for sure! Go check them all out HERE.

You can find imPRESS  Press on Manicure at any CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Walmart and more. The suggested retail price is $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns. Considering it takes 10 minutes to look like you went to the nail salon I would say the price is pretty good. Hey, if you have a last minute hoop-la to get to and don't have time for a manicure, these will most definitely do the job.

If they don't inhibit my ability to snack, then I'm ok with them. :) 

I have to say, TBoff is not a fan. He thinks they are weird. :) 
Again, I'm not a press on nails kind of girl. . .but maybe if I had the leopard ones I could be. HA

Hey guess what!! IT's FRIDAY!!! 
I hope you all have a great weekend!!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!