Monday, June 11, 2012

What day is it??


Linking up with  The Gnome's Mom for Manic Mommy Monday.

We have been so unbelievably busy lately I'm behind on my posts. We've had Birthday parties galore, celebrated the life of a wonderful woman, traveling, and even some yucky ear infections. Boo.

Rest peacefully, Grandma. We love you! 

Tom was in Minnesota last week with the computer so I couldn't post and quite honestly being at home alone with a sick baby and eventually feel like boo boo myself....the thought of blogging didn't really cross my mind. 

We were just trying to survive. :) 

Survival kit. :)




I've also been doing a lot of this. 



Tom thinks I should sell them....he's my husband, he's supposed to say that! :) I find it therapeutic and fun. I need a little more practice, and ok....a little confidence. Who wants to buy some bows?? LOL

Oh a a LOT of this.
video


This weekend we're driving to Dallas for the weekend to visit both of our families and we can not wait! We thoroughly enjoy the Dallas area. :)

I'll get back into the swing of things soon. I miss you guys! 


Lots of Love,
The Boffs

1 comment:

  1. Well, since I put a link in my post today to your blog referring to your bows and how cute they are...I would definitely buy them and recommend them! Have at it! Glad you guys have a fun weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!