Monday, June 4, 2012

Party some more...

Sorry I have been MIA. Things have been pretty busy around here. And quite honestly, when The Honey is home, I don't get on the computer much. Any who, I'll catch you guys up on everything later. For now,  here's more of Rowyn's Party. If you missed the first post, you can find it HERE
 (Because it's easier to post pictures than write a long post right now! HA)

Aunt Laura came! She's enjoying some
Wine-a-rita here! MORE TO COME AT THAT SOON!:)



We probably had the best looking and cutest guests in town. 



The studliest dude at the party. 










Too many presents! Rowyn is so blessed to have so many people that wanted to celebrate her Birthday with her! 










 Seriously, we are so blessed. It was such a great party and we loved having everyone there.
Hope you guys are having a great Monday. BLEH!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh my gosh! I so wish Ellie and I could have came. It looks like Rowyn had a fab time!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!