Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rowyn's Birthday Party Decor

So Rowyn's Birthday was pretty incredible.  We had a lot of family and friends show up and it was AWESOME!
This was my first TuTu...I loved  how it turned out! It didn't last long of course. Tutu's aren't for crawling. :) The bow lasted longer than usual, which I was surprised. It's A LOT bigger than I normally make them! LOL Every Birthday Girl needs a REALLY BIG BOW. :)


I've spent about 2 months just stalking Pinterest and making the decor. I wanted to do an owl theme, but I didn't go too overboard with them. I also stuck with some warm bright fun colors. It turned out exactly how I wanted it to.

The goody bags. I put bow ties on the boys. :)


My Mom MADE this for the front door!  I love it! It's actually still there....along with most of the decorations. I'm thinking we will celebrate for a while. 





This was probably my favorite part. My Mom put it together from all the tissue poms I made and some lanterns we got at Target. 



The ribbon topiary's were a little top heavy. Next time I'll get taller pots and  sticks so they can be taller/have more Styrofoam holding them up. 

Cake and cupcake by Polkadots Cupcake Factory







I got her onesie and bloomers from THIS Etsy shop. 

Tom & I got her the chair for her Birthday from Pottery Barn Kids. She. Loves. It. 



Mean muggin.

I spent a whole day making this party hat, and forgot to use it during the party !
BAHAHAHA
So this was afterwards...she was not a fan. :)


I'll do another post with all our friends and family. It, again. turned out so perfect. 


We're recovering now, from missing these two soooooo much. It was so great to have them here, but now I have to get myself out of this depression.  I keep telling myself how blessed I am to have such great friends like her, but man do I wish she was here EVERY SINGLE DAY! 

Lots of Love,
The Boffs


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the decor! Soooo precious! You & your mom did a fabulous job! Rowyn looks so adorable! Good job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW ADORABLE!! I am loving the decorations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun! Good job mama! We had a blast and Rowyn as sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! What a great first birthday party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everything turned out so perfectly! Good job, lady! What a beautiful 1 year old you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, Whitney! Everything looked great! Could it be you missed your calling as a party planner? ReNee

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!