Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MAXXINISTA...that's me.

So we bought our home almost three years ago, and from the beginning I have enjoyed putting our own little touches on it.
 I love to decorate.
 I also love TJ Maxx. :)  We got  new furniture in our living room, so I'm trying to redecorate  and make it all FUN! I probably go to TJ Maxx once a week. We don't have a Home Goods really close to us, but I'm thinking I'm willing to make a drive to get to one. 

I bought two of these lamps! THEY ARE ADORABLE

Some decor for the living room. . . I wish they had more in the clear, but I'm almost positive I could just make something like this. 

Rowyn & I racked up on some goodies too. 

Yes...they are as amazing in person as they are right here.


Tom & I got our anniversary chairs last week, and I LOOOOVE THEM!

 So does Ro. :)

Ohhh Mama! These are FABULOUS! 

Now all I need is a few more pillows for our couches and to change out some of the decor and our living room will be set! Out with the old, in with the new. . .which means I need to have a garage sale sooooo bad. 
Where do I find the time to actually get it all together?!?!?! 
AGH!

I've also been busy with Ro's Birthday Party. I'm probably going to admit my self before its all said and done. :)

Then of course we just got back in town from the wedding this weekend, which was absolutely perfect. It was a blast to see the fam, as always.

We got to see Kason play a baseball game. He did AWESOME!

Too much fun with Aunt Jenn. Our paci has been around a lot lately, we're almost done with the 5 nasty teeth. HALLELUJAH!

I want to go swimming too, Bubba. 

Gorgeous Bride!

MOH and the Bride...they obviously know how to have a good time.

These need no explanation. :)







We spent Sunday recuperating by the pool. Miss Sassy was a little fish. We're really hoping we get to the beach sometime soon. 

She turned 11 months on Thursday, so I'm hoping to get that post up this week. We have been so busy, I haven't had a chance to do the monthly picture or post. 

Hope you all had an awesome day.
Lots of Love,
The Boffs






2 comments:

  1. A few things... 1)I was in our TJMaxx the other day and they had none of the cute stuff you found, no fair! 2)LOVE the new chairs! Henry had that black and white BG diaper on today. 3)Morgan on her wedding day=GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, I love me some TJ Maxx!! I haven't been in forever!!! good and bad...good for wallet bad because now your post has me itching!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the chairs!! fabulous choice!!!!

    Love Ro's bikini!

    Morgan was a beautiful bride and I'm loving all the wedding pictures!! You all look great!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!