Friday, April 13, 2012

Operation DIY 1st Birthday Party is underway...Yep. I've lost my mind.

My house currently looks like a craft store fairy threw up all over it. 



I have ribbon, tulle, balloons and scissors EVERY WHERE!! I'm trying to finish at least one project a week. I've got about 6 weeks, and I'm currently in the middle of three projects. :)

I'm going to attempt to break out the sewing machine too. That's a scary thought since I have yet to successfully make anything on it. HA.



Here's a little sneak peak at what I'm working on. 




GOTTA LOVE PINTEREST! 
*sigh*



We're also going to pick up a smash cake this afternoon, because we're having our 1 year photo shoot with Naomi at Pitter Patter Photos. She is AWESOME! She did Rowyn's newborn photos that I posted HERE. They were perfect. Of course we had to go back and let Naomi's creativity capture everything we want to remember about Rowyn at this age.  She also has a Facebook page you can check out HERE.  I don't know how many times I've recommended her as a photographer, but she's totally worth it! 


I ordered a few fun outfits from ETSY (one I'm hoping arrives today. YIKES!) I'll do a post about them soon. Both the shops and women were great to work with! 

Also, TBoff & Willis has hit the big time. :) We opened our own Facebook page. I'm thinking I want this little "baby" of mine to grow. Go "Like" us and share with your friends if you don't mind. Maybe this little blog of mine could have some bigger oppurtunities in the future.
 LIKE us here. 

Well, here's hoping I'm not burried alive in rolls of Tulle before May. 

Rowyn has 5 teeth coming in at once. Poor bubs hasn't been herself a couple of days this week, but thank you Lord for the Baltic Amber teething necklace. I think we would be much worse without it. 


Have a great Friday!

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I have about a week until Birdie's birthday and I'm nowhere near done. That worries me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally with ya on the birthday crafts! I'm running amok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think the teething necklace really works? I'm so curious about them...

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!