Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Has Big Shoes to Fill.

So we've been playing "PURGE THE HOUSE" around here. What is it about a new year that makes me want to get rid of EVERYTHING?!?! I'm attempting to go room by room and get rid of ANYTHING we don't need or haven't used in a year. 

So far the office, our bedroom, and Rowyn's room is all set. It was sad to pack up all of Ro's clothes that she has grown out of. Some of which we NEVER wore. :( 

Do you guys feel the same way about the New Year and a clean home? If SOMEONE (not mentioning any names) would nap longer I could get it done faster, but at this rate I'll be done by 2013. Then I'll start over. 

Thankfully our new Christmas toys are keeping us pretty occupied. 


We've been fever free for 24 hrs, thank The Lord. We are still pretty stuffy. So this morning we started our morning in the bathroom. She thought it was HILARIOUS! :)


Where's Rowyn?

OH! THERE SHE IS!!

A steamy hot shower first thing in the morning is always fabulous. :)


Thank ya'll for all your comments on the last post. I hope it helped. . .  or at least made you laugh at me! BAHAHA

I'm hoping we'll start feeling well enough to put away some Christmas this week. I love it so much that I hate putting it away. 



 I do love unpacking it though. It's always so fun to see what I got at the previous years sales that I forgot about . I got a few things for Rowyn to help decorate in the years to come. Just a few shatter proof ornaments. I think when I pack up the big tree (yes I have more than one. . . I truly love Christmas.) I'm going to put all the non-breakable / "Rowyn proof" ornaments in the same bin. So if she wants to help in the coming years she can help do those. Any other fun ideas for toddlers?

I've been meaning to ask you guys. I We got an iPad for Christmas. Do ya'll know how to make it easy to post on Safari from the iPad??? 

My "OMG IT'S AN IPAD!" face.


What was your favorite thing you got for Christmas??? 

Hope you all are having a great week!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs











1 comment:

  1. OOOH! I love out iPad! My favorite present this year was the Kindle Fire. LOVE it!!!

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!