Monday, October 31, 2011

No tricks...a few treats.

I AM ALIVE!

I've been in TTown with my parents for almost two weeks and without a computer until now.  My Dad's computer crashed and Tom took ours back to Austin.

I have so much to update you on that it is a little overwhelming to think about.

Ro turned 5 months on the 26th, so I'll do the monthly post soon and all what we've been up to. I have to update you on the cloth diapers. We STILL love them. Ro got to spend her first Halloween as a Zombie Slayer with her cousin, Kason/The Green Lantern. :) Plus my birthday is Saturday, so I'm sure I'll have some fun stuff to post because I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! HA.

Now, I'm going to finish fluff laundry and catch up on some sleep because I had a chatty Cathy all night last night.

I can't post any sassy  pics obviously, so this post is pretty much just a boring "I'm OK" if you were actually worried. :)

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear your doing good and happy early birthday!!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!