Friday, September 2, 2011

Questionable Parenting???

So we may not be the best parents in the world. . .



But Rowyn really likes football/ESPN.

So Tom pretty much always has it on ESPN. I have found myself, over the last few years, watching Sport Center for hours after Tom has left the house/isn't in the room any more. I'm just so used to it being on and I've learned to enjoy it. It's nice to be able to have a clue as to what in the HECK my husband is yelling about half the time. 

My favorites include Top 10 and Pardon The Interruption. 

I grew up participating in sports, watching football with my Dad, and if you know me at all you know I love:



AND

VIA
Tom is from Minnesota, so we show a lot of love for those Vikings, The Twins, and those poor poor Golden Gophers. :)




Any who. . .  so it's only natural that our daughter would love it to?!?!? 

We don't know what it is. . .  but she'll be screaming her head off during "The Witching Hour" and we have learned that distracting her with football makes her stop. 

????

It makes Tom pretty happy
. I'm a little worried. :)

 We promised each other we won't just plop her in front of a television and expect it to babysit her. She will be outside enjoy the sunshine went its not a 150 degrees out. As much as she blabs now I don't expect her to shut up long enough to actually watch TV when the time comes. . . .

. . . . but for now at 6 PM when our legs are tired of bouncing and our backs are aching. . .  

Football it is. 

On that note. . . . 


GEAUX TIGERS!!!


Have a blessed and SAFE weekend with all this foozball going on. It's like Christmas at our house right now. LOVE US SOME FOOTBALL!

Lots of Love,
The Boffs




3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to drop you a note bc I think it's funny our lives are so similar! I stumbled on your blog awhile ago and started reading bc my first son was growth restricted so I could relate to some of what you were going through. My husband is also from Minnesota and loves the Vikings, Twins, and Golden Gophers:) I'm also a nurse (now nurse practitioner) here in Austin and work in the Seton Hospitals. I remember like yesterday the struggles to get my kids to nap! Hang in there! It gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaay tigers!!! im praying my baby likes football b/c my hubby sure doesn't!!! i have to watch the games by myself :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. awee smart girl! And no judgment here! Everyone needs a few min to unwind with some good shows :)

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!