Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm sorry, could you repeat that???

 Tom & I knew it was going to be "hard" being away from family as first time parents, but I'm not so sure we realized how hard.

Sometimes I just want to call my Mommy or sister and say, "Hey. Come hold a baby. My ears are bleeding and my back is aching."

Instead I eat this to cope with my loneliness. :)

They have the mini kind that are 90 calories. OMG LU LU. . . delicious! I've tried the Snickers and the 3 Musketeers, but the Twix are my favorite! I've been so worn out the last few days I've gone to bed as soon as Ro is asleep (for good). Therefore I haven't worked out in 5 days and I've been eating this! HA Tom is off for a few days starting tomorrow. . . so I'll get back on track! WHOO HOO! Still for 90 calories of goodness, I don't feel as guilty. 

Any who. . .  I love this sweet smushy face.


She has gotten a bit of a personality in the last few weeks. This week she's started "talking" more and more and it is hilarious. She really seems to be telling me something, and she is SERIOUS about it! A lot of the time it is during the dreaded nap time that she tends to talk to the window or the fan.  I have a feeling I'm going to have a chatty Cathy on my hands.

 Not sure where she got that from?!?!?! :)



True story: I was a very very shy little girl. 
VERY shy.
I had a awesome older sister that took very good care of me. . . including talking for me most of the time. . .

When she went off to college I was devastated.
DEVASTATED!!! 



I didn't have my best friend anymore. Who was going to look out for me?!?!



I learned. 

I haven't shut up since. :)

Apparently in all my years of silence was a little girl dying to talk. Now I  blog whatever comes to mind to you poor innocent people and you get to read my word vomit! 

However, I'm pretty lucky to still call my Sissy (that's what I still call her and what I'll call her until I'm 80) my best friend. She's not talking for me so much any more, but we still have a lot of fun together! 

photo by Sweet Caroline Photo






She also loves her sweet niece a lot!

Even if she's across the great state of Texas. 

I LOVE YOU SISTER LOULY! :)

Hope you are all having a great week. Tom is off for a few days starting tomorrow. 

I HAVE REINFORCEMENTS! YAYYYYYYYYYYY! :)

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!