Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Feeling the burn...

and not just from working out.

Tonight it was 9:30 before Sassy was good and asleep. . . so of course that cut into my Shred time. The sooner I shred, the sooner I can cool down, and the sooner I get in some Zzzzs.

Via Pinterest.com 


Well after I only had to go in there ONE time, I realized I forgot to get my workout clothes out of our room.  So what is a dedicated Momma to do when she NEEDS to work out some nap time frustrations?!?!

Work out in your underwear.

That's right. I was down to my skivvies and my TWO sports bras (because that's what these girls need now days) and started to go to town. . .

Except the carpet was burning my butt and making my back itch. :)  So I snuck in and luckily found some clothes quickly in the dark.

Don't judge me.




I've been putting inspiration on my Pinterest on my computer screen as I work out. I love that place. Here's what I stare out when I want to quit.
VIA


VIA


No. . . I don't expect to look like that. . .EVER, but it's fun to try! :) Hey, you do whatever you go to do to keep yourself happy on the inside and out. 

Plus, I want my hubs to look at me and say "DAMN!" :)


Hope you guys are having a great week.
Tom is off  Wednesday through Saturday! 

YAY!!

Lots of Love,
The Boffs








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!