Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tasty Tuesday..errr.. Thursday

I'm at my parents house for the week and I could not get the internet to work for me on Tuesday morning when I had a free hand. :) Then the rest of the afternoon was filled with a fussy baby that need a little extra love. So Tasty Tuesday turned in to Thursday.

OOPS.

Tom & I (mostly Tom) made this a few weeks ago. It was super yummy. The only thing I might change is add some sort of other veggie and/or cheese sprinkled on top. Otherwise it was super yummy!
http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2009/05/chicken-tortellini-bake.html

I can't figure out my Dad's wonky computer, so I can't elaborate much on Mel's Kitchen Cafe with too many fun pictures, but go to her blog. Check out all her yumminess.

Tomorrow we're headed back to the ATX. Being here with my family for a whole week has been FABULOUS, but oh my goodness I miss that Honey of mine. We decided we don't think we've been a part for this long since before the wedding. WOWSA. It's good to get away a bit, but that Daddy misses his baby girl so much.

WHO WOULDN'T?!!? She's so cute! :)


Last night my sister and I got to go on a "date". It was so nice to have a little adult conversation with one of my very best friends in the whole world. . .Yummy dessert was fabulous too. :) Love my sister so much. . . So does Ro. :)


I hope you all have been having a blessed week. Pray for us to have safe travels back home tomorrow. I must go now, because Miss Sassy Pants herself is waking up from a good long nap!

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!