Friday, July 1, 2011

My Gal Friday.

Here they are. . .  DA DADDA DAAAAAAAAA (my rendition of a really obnoxious "Ta DAAA" song.)

These, my friends, are some absolutely precious pictures of our Rowyn. I might be a bit biased, but she's the most beautiful little girl I HAVE EVER laid MY eyes on. :)

Naomi over at Pitter Patter Photos did an amazing job. She also has a blog you should check out HERE. Ro made her Facebook page a couple of times too, HERE Tell Naomi I referred you for a shoot and I get 10% off my print or package order after 3 of ya'll do so. SWEET!

All the cute headbands are made by Kendra over at Birdie & Peanut. Go check out her website. I've already bought Ro some precious SOFT headbands (I can't stand the ones that dent little bambinos heads!) after our shoot. She's having some awesome sales this week on her Facebook page HERE


Ok. Without further ado. . . 

Here's a little eye candy for you. :)

I think I'm going to get this on canvas for her nursery. The colors match perfectly.








Or this one for her room. decisions decisions!


This one makes me go pitter patter. The best part. . .  The Honey is using her tush to cover up the poo surprise Ro  left for him. :)






I hope these made your day just a little brighter like she does for me every day!

Ps. I know the pics are running off the page, but I'm not savvy enough to fix it. Sorry! :)

HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE them! precious and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of lil Ro! She is adorable, just like her Mama.
    I'm partial to the photos of her in the scale and the white basket/crocheted hat but they are ALL wonderful.
    As alway, I enjoy reading/viewing your blog.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Whit! They are just perfect, and so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet! So she looks exactly like you right?!?

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!