Monday, July 18, 2011

M.I.A

I've been missing in action. :(

I could blame it on the fact that I was out of town last week. . .  but I had access to a computer.

I could blame it on the fact that Rowyn has started this "witching hour" fussy business at 6PM every night and goes off & on until bedtime. . .  but she is a dream during the day. So that's a bad excuse.

Sounds like somebody has got a case of the Mondays. (See I'm ok. . .  I still bring the funny)



My hubs works hard, my sis-in-law & the kiddos have been sick, my family is 350 miles away, & my bestie  just moved. Its pretty legit "blahness" (yes, it is so a word!)

I've actually pulled up my page to write something several times, but I'm not sure how to put what I'm feeling in words other than I just have a case of the blahs.



I don't like to blog about my feelings (or talk about them.) so instead of writing something pointless that my heart isn't into. . . I'm going to focus on my sweet Sassy Pants & Hubs who always make me smile. :) & talking to God to get me through this. He always does. :) I'll be back, I'm sure, in a few days with something interesting enough very profound. :)








What do you guys do when you have "The Blahs?"

Have a blessed week.

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

1 comment:

Please stop by and say HOWDY!