Saturday, July 2, 2011

I should try out for Americas Got Talent

So since becoming a Mommy, I have discovered some amazing things I never knew I could do! These may seem like CRAP to you or maybe you fellow Mommy's think "Oh that's nothing!"

However I feel like I should totally try out for a talent show like America's Got Talent or the X Factor :)

Some of my friends are prego, some of which have blogs on here. . . HI GIRLS! Don't let this post scare you! :)

via
ps: Lookin up "toes" on Google is disgusting. ( I hate feet. It has a lot to do with the feet I see on my patients.)

So for most of my life I've been pretty talented with my toes.  Maybe it was the 10 years of dance or most likely a Henry family trait (My Mom's family). . . but I've always been able to pick things up at short distances with them. Since becoming a Mommy and when holding a little girl, I kid you not, I have picked up numerous burp cloths, a Boppy pillow, pacis, socks. . . you name it! The kicker is I can normally launch it up to my hand, to a chair, or pretty significant distance to what ever location I desire. I haven't gotten it down to a science just yet, but in just 5 short weeks, I've gotten pretty damn good.

via
Isn't this precious?!?!? I want to get this for Sassy for next summer! SO CUTE!

I have the bladder of a blue whale. (Which, interestingly enough, holds 5.5 Gallons of urine. Um. . . gross) It never fails when I need to go I'm either feeding her, she is wanting to be held, or The Honey has just walked out the door. :) The funny thing is just 5 short weeks ago I was having to pee every 30 minutes, now I'm having to hold it for hours on end. OH THE IRONY!

via

I have become ambidextrous and a killer multitasker. The other day I was trying to get ready for the first time in days and Sassy Pants was hungry. So I proceeded to nurse her while I put on my make up. . .  with my left hand. :) It looked pretty good, if I do say so myself. The best part was, my bestie walks in the bathroom while I'm in my skivvies and holding the bambino. She laughed. . .  hooker. . . and like a good Auntie does, took Sassy so I could finish getting dressed. She's got a precious baby boy in her belly, she's going to be such a good mommy.



I hope you all have a great 4th! We don't have much planned but hanging out with Amanda and the kiddos. Nick went on a last minute business trip to Taiwan for 2 weeks. CRAZY! We're going to miss him! So Tom will have to be"The Man" of the grill. I'm having fun looking at all the 4th of July goodies on the blogs.I think THIS looks fun and yummy!  I'm going to try to make something fun since we won't be getting out much with this little girl. Next year is going to be soooo much fun though. :)


BE SAFE!!
Lots of Love,
The Boffs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and say HOWDY!