Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rowyn's Nursery.

I kept promising and promising I would post her nursery pics, but it didn't really all come together until after she was born. My parents stayed for a week (Thank God!) and helped us so much. They would watch her in between feedings during the day so we could sleep, they fed us amazing food, the worked in our yard, kept our house clean, and helped finish up her nursery. We consider ourselves so blessed to have such amazing families. It was really hard when they left, but my sis is coming back in a week and I CANT WAIT!

Any who. Here is some pics of her nursery.






























I have loved going in there the last week and rocking my peanut. Once she can see past my chest for dinner every 2-3 hours I hope she'll check it out and think it's awesome too! :)


I hope you have a blessed week. 

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girl and room. Can't wait to meet our great niece..
    love
    Auntie Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! i really, really love it! i wish it was my room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG its so adorable!! I love it, you are amazing at decorating..

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!