Tuesday, May 17, 2011

She's my baby.

So those of you that know us really well know that we already have one baby. . .

Miller Rayne

Tom & I got her when we had only been dating a short while. . . REALLY short while. :) My grandmother told me once that she knew that Tom & I were going to get married after we got Miller. :)

She IS our baby, though. Lately I've been getting a glimpse into fellow mommies anxiety about bringing home a second child . I am so scared she's going to feel neglected and sad that she's not the "only child" anymore. 

HA Isn't this sad?!?!?! 

I think I feel more so since I've been home for 5 weeks and she has been THE BEST companion. She loves on me, "protects" me every time someone rings the doorbell (to only attack them with kisses once she meets them!) and is even my partner in the bathroom. Yes. . . she follows me in there EVERY TIME I go. It's pathetic.  Yes she wants to play still, but she's also really great at just laying next to me and giving me a little cuddle. 


People probably think we are crazy, but she is PEOPLE we say. She is human. . . or she thinks she is. :)

Tom never had a pet growing up so he's pretty attached to her as well. It's pretty cute. 







Hee Hee. He's going to kill me! :) 


Any who. . .we love our Miller Rayne Boff-Cott. We also have a few other four legged friends in our life that we love, and that their owners love them just as much as we do! :)

Our nephew, William Fancy Pants

This is Miller's brother, One Eyed Willie. :) We brought him home the same day we got Miller. They act JUST LIKE brother and sisters act. They fight, wrestle, annoy, and love each other. We haven't seen Willie in a few weeks because he hurt his sweet knee. He's been getting a lot of TLC from his Pops, this handsome fella. 

I stole it from yo Facebook!!!


I also have a niece, Aggy. This is a picture my sis texted me last night. 
Aggy - "On our way to Starbucks!"

Hahaha This cracked me up. She is the sweetest puppy. She and Miller always have a great time in TTown together. 

The newest member to the "Doggy club" is CHESTER!

Tom's best friend from college, Jonathan, and his wife Allison adopted a sweet little man yesterday! I am so excited for them!!! Chester is one lucky fella. 


My  Em also has a VERY HEALTHY obsession with her kiddos. 
Chloe & Kuma may look like horses, but they're just really big babies!


So as to not feel so irrational about my intense love for Miller, I have now brought the rest of you down with me! HA

I just hope this little girl will love animals as much as her Daddy & I do. 
36 weeks and 3 days. 


I hope you all have a great week! We are trying to get everything around the house in order since we have less than 9 days until our Baby Boff arrives, 

WHAT?!?!?! 

 We are so excited.

Lots of Love,
The Boffs

4 comments:

  1. Brittney ElliottMay 17, 2011 at 8:20 PM

    I am sooooo excited for you!! I can't wait to see pictures of her precious little face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are going to make a GREAT mama and papa to this sweet baby girl!! Can't wait to see/hear all about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaay! cant wait! -- oh and i have a sick obsession w/ my doggys as well, so dont feel bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you guys are cute :-) And that is you at 36 weeks?! Umm, you look INCREDIBLE. I'm jealous. I don't remember looking nearly that adorable at ANY week of my pregnancy. You have one of those cute perky high-up bellies . . . mine was all low and droopy and looked like a beer belly :-) Congrats on the soon-to-be little one, and thank you so much for the photo book suggestion you left on my blog!!!

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!