Sunday, May 22, 2011

Randomness to help get my mind off FOUR DAYS!

Today's Lows:

  • Sleeping like poo last night and feeling like I was run over by a mack truck when I rolled out of bed.
  • Driving by myself to Target and being scared to death because it was the first time I ventured out anywhere in 6 weeks alone. I felt like a big weenie.
  • Being super nauseous all day. BOO!


Todays Highs:

  • Getting a phone call from my best friend telling me she's engaged!!! ( I could add to the lows that I started crying in the Target parking lot from extreme happiness and raging hormones....but I won't!)
  • Cooking a yummy recipe that I found at Elizabeth Anne's Recipe Box to which she found here. It was so easy and pretty good! 
  • After dinner met up with my Dessie Doo for a Casey's New Orleans sno ball and it was freaking delicious!!!!!!



So yeah I'm ready to get this kiddo out. My back and hips are killing me. I sleep for two hours at a time because every time I move I cringe from pain. . .  but I'll make it a few more days. :) We'll check her out one last time tomorrow! WHOO HOO! This little mama is going to come out thinking she's a movie star from all the pictures she's had taken. :)

The Sweet & Sour chicken I mentioned above was pretty yum-o.  It was simple and something new to try. If you are a fan of sweet and sour chicken this was a lot lighter and fresher than most chinese resteraunts. Next time I would add more soy or maybe a little garlic, however the Honey enjoyed it as well.



Ok, this was my random post for today. Just trying to keep my mind off the fact I'm giving birth to a precious baby girl in FOUR days. :)  SO EXCITED. . . .yes, I'm scared to death. . .  HA. However, WE ARE SO EXCITED!

Have a blessed week!

Lots of Love,
 The Boffs

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you two =o) We can' wait to hear her name and see tons of pictures!!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg..i cannot waaaait!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please stop by and say HOWDY!